OLSSON FAMILY INNOVATION – SAFER – EASIER – PREMIUM QUALITY
DECEMBER – CLEARANCE
WHAT’S ON OFFER IN THIS CLEARANCE?
Lock in one of these incredible offers today as these are limited in stock*
Grab a deal on award winning Clipex Fencing today and reap the rewards for a lifetime!
TALK TO A SPECIALST
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices valid while stocks last at listed locations.
- Prices are for pallet or pack QTY. Call for details.
- Clearance items may be blemished or have discolouration.
- Clearance Items have a standard functional warranty of 12 months.
- No lay by or rain checks.
- Full payment to be made to secure order.
- Prices may be subject to change. Call for details.
- Advertised pricing inclusive of GST pickup ex store location specified. Call for details.
- Stock location may vary or change at any time.
- All images are for illustration purposes only – errors and omissions excepted.
- Credit Card transactions incur a 1% surcharge. American Express not accepted.
Yard installation terms & conditions
Turnkey installation price includes delivery of up to 300km radius from the nearest Clipex store.
The customer is required to sign an approved positioning plan prior to any works commencing on site.
Dial Before you Dig
The customer is responsible for ensuring that all underground services are clearly marked prior to any works
commencing on site.
No earthworks/site preparation/clearing are included in the installation price unless otherwise specified. All earthworks or other site preparation works are the responsibility of the customer. The customer must notify Clipex if they expect that any earthworks or site preparation work will be required. Gravel used in the yards should be free of rocks, large clay lumps, wood or other
unsuitable material. Gravel should consist of aggregate no larger than 20mm and also contain finer particle sizes to assist in binding. All areas where concrete slabs are to be poured are required to be flat and the outer yard area shouldn’t exceed falls of 1.5% over the gravel surface. Anything outside this should be avoided and may incur added installation costs. Excavation of rock is not included, including drilling of rock for any post holes all of which will be at the client’s cost.
Equipment and Service
Lifting equipment with a minimum safe workload of 2 tonnes is required for unloading on delivery and for equipment placement such as the HD2000 Cattle Crush. This has not been included in the price. In the event of lifting equipment not being available, a crane may be required to unload or position goods at an additional expense.
Water is required on-site during any hot works or for washdown during concreting. This has not been included in the pricing and if not able to be supplied by the customer there will be an additional expense.