In response to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, our primary concern is the safety and welfare of our staff, customers and their families.
Whilst we are taking the appropriate steps to adhere to the public health advice provided by the the Federal and State Government, we want to reassure you that we are still open for business and capable of providing you with innovative fencing and stockyard solutions.
To ensure Clipex minimises the potential impact of COVID-19:
- Customers needing to visit a store will be able to do so by prior appointment only – please call and book your visit in advance
- Our stores will be closed to walk-in patrons at this time
- We are directing our staff to connect with customers by ‘virtual meetings’, wherever possible, via phone calls and video streaming
- We are taking steps to ensure team members can adequately work from home without significant disruption to our services
- Implementing strict hygiene practises as well as practising social distancing measures within our workplace and logistics operations to reduce the risk of infection
- Discontinuing any non-essential travel for Clipex staff.
Clipex will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation to remain positioned to operate, as advised by the Australian Government.
As we all try and navigate through these unprecedented circumstances, I encourage all of us to look to God for His peace and hope, so that we may be empowered to remain resilient, perseverant and hopeful in these uncertain times.