Clipex is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Clipex may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 20/2/2010.
WHAT WE COLLECT?
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address, telephone and fax numbers
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages on our site are being used. This helps us analyse data about our webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which of our pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This will, however, prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you at any time. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
March give away:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Clipex® purchases over $10,000 made between 1/3/2019 – 31/3/2019.
- Promotion period is between 1/3/2019 – 31/3/2019.
- Promotional prize is Clipex® Sheep Handler (Fixed) or HD2000 Air Cattle Crush or $20,000 in-store Clipex® animal handling credit which may only be used for animal handling equipment.
- Winner will be selected at random on 8/4/19 and be contacted by Clipex® Brisbane branch.
- If winner fails to claim prize by 10/4/19, Clipex® retains right to choose new winner at random by 5:00 pm on 11/4/19.
- All entry data collected will not be shared and used only for Clipex® marketing purposes.
- Winner must display proof of purchase with date from Clipex® receipt.
- Not valid for Clipex® staff or relatives of Clipex® staff.
Address prize: TPAL, Level 2, 11 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- These Conditions of Entry incorporate and must be read together with the Schedule for this Promotion. The Schedule prevails to the extent of any inconsistency with these Conditions of Entry. By participating in this Promotion, each participant fully and unconditionally agrees and acknowledges that these terms and conditions are binding.
- Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, except where stated otherwise.
- Entry is open to all Australian residents over eighteen (18) in QLD, NSW, TAS, VIC & WA.
- Employees, immediate family members of employees, employees of any company associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The personal information collected as part of the entry is collected to enable identification of the winner and for future marketing and promotional purposes. Your personal information will only be disclosed to the Promoter for these purposes.
- Facebook and Instagram do not sponsor, endorse or administer this promotion. By participating in this promotion, you are disclosing information directly to Clipex® and not Facebook or Instagram.
- The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion Period.
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete the Entry Procedure during the Promotion Period.
- Entries may only be submitted in accordance with the Entry Procedure and will not be accepted by the Promoter in any other form.
- Entrants may enter the Promotion up to the Maximum Number of Entries.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period. Online or email entries are deemed to have been received at the time of receipt into the promotion database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- Entrants are required to take full responsibility for the content of their entry and for ensuring that their entry complies with these Conditions of Entry. For the purposes of these content requirements, “entry content” includes any content (including text, photos, videos and email messages) that entrants submit, upload, transmit, publish, communicate or use in connection with their entry into the Promotion.
- Incomplete and ineligible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries will also be deemed invalid if they breach these Conditions of Entry as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion or any other content guidelines notified by the Promoter during the Entry process for the Promotion.
- In the event that an account with the Promoter is held in joint names, the Eligible Entrant will be the person first named on that account.
Determining and notifying winners
- The Prize draw(s) (if applicable) will be conducted in accordance with the Draw Details. The Prize(s) will be awarded to the valid Entry or Entries (as applicable) randomly drawn in accordance with the Prize Details.
- If the Promotion includes instant win prizes, the instant win prize(s) will be awarded to the valid Entry or Entries (as applicable) in accordance with the Entry Procedure and the Instant Win Details.
- Winners will be notified as specified in the Schedule and their name and State/Territory of residence will be published in accordance with the Schedule.
- The Prize(s) are specified in the Prize Details. The Prize(s) are subject to any restrictions specified in the Schedule. The Total Prize Pool is specified in the Schedule.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable, or redeemable for cash.
- If a prize includes gift cards or vouchers, the gift cards or vouchers are only valid until the gift card or voucher expiry date specified on the gift cards or voucher or by the provider, and are subject to any terms and conditions imposed by the provider. Once awarded, the Promoter is not be liable for any gift card or voucher that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- Prizes must be claimed by the Prize Claim Date in accordance with any claim instructions set out in the Schedule.
- If a prize is not accepted or claimed by the Prize Claim Date, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to distribute the unclaimed prizes in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Arrangements specified in the Schedule, subject to any directions given by any relevant authority. Winners of unclaimed prizes will be notified and have their names and State/Territory of residence published in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Arrangements.
- The Promoter and its related bodies corporate (as that term is defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) will be known as the “Clipex”.
- The Promoter collects personal information from all participants in order to conduct the Promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the participant may not participate in the Promotion or claim a Prize and their entry may be discarded. It is a condition of entry into the Promotion that the Winner consents to the publication of their name and city of origin in any advertisements or articles relating to the Promotion or the Prize and participates in any media releases which may include photographs of the Winner by the Promoter or any other member of Clipex.
- Except for guarantees, warranties and conditions implied by law which cannot be excluded, neither the Promoter nor any other member of Clipex make any guarantees, representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality or suitability of any prizes awarded under these terms and conditions.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify any right or remedy, or any guarantee, warranty or other term or condition, implied or imposed by any legislation, which cannot lawfully be excluded or limited. This may include the Corporations Act 2001, the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, Australian Consumer Law or any equivalent State or Territory legislation.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and all other members of Clipex expressly disclaim liability for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury, which is suffered or sustained in connection with any participant’s participation in this Promotion or the acceptance of any Prize. The Winner indemnifies the Promoter and all members of the Clipex against any liability, injury, loss or damage which may be suffered, incurred or sustained by the Promoter or any member of the Clipex arising out of, relating to, or in any way connected with, any act or omission (including negligence) by the Winner, or its use of the Prize, or its breach of these terms and conditions.
- If a Scrutineer is required by any relevant authority, representatives of TPAL have been appointed to confirm that the processes followed by the Promoter provide reasonable assurance that all persons who are entitled to participate in the Promotion are entered and that the Promotion is fair. In the event of a dispute those representatives will act as adjudicators and their decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Neither the Promoter nor any other member of Clipex will be responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet.
30. If this Promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason (including but not limited to failure or malfunction of any computer equipment by reason of infection by computer virus, power failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical failures or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who undermines the integrity or fair running of the Promotion for other entrants, including by tampering with the entry process, and, after consulting with the relevant legislative authorities, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
TRADE PROMOTION: SCHEDULE TO CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Clipex Spend to Win March
Game of Chance
The Promoter is Olsson Ag Pty Ltd (ABN 45 161 389 297) which has the head office located at 624 Progress Road, Wacol QLD 4076 (“the Promoter”)
Authorised under: NSW Permit No: _______
Queensland, Victoria, New South Wales, Tasmania and Western Australia
Entry is open to residents Queensland, Victoria, New South Wales, Tasmania and Western Australia of aged 18 years or over who have made purchase of the Promoters products at a value of $10,000 inc GST in a single transaction during the Promotion Period and entered all mandatory information on the competition entry form: clipex.com.au/win.
Employees, immediate family members of employees, employees of any company associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter
11 March 2019 10am AEST
31 March 2019 at 23:59 pm AEST
Make a purchase of the Promoters products at a value of $10,000 inc GST or more in a single transaction during the Promotion Period.
Visit the promotions page at clipex.com.au/win and complete all mandatory information on the competition entry form, agree to the terms and conditions of entry and click the submit button.
Maximum Number of Entries
Limit of one entry per person.
(if game of chance)
8 April 2019
TPAL, Level 2, 11 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
Electronic Random Draw in the presence of an independent scrutineer.
Winner can choose one of the three main prizes listed below:
Prize 1 – Clipex® HD200 Air Cattle Crush • RRP $21,989
Prize 2 – Clipex® Sheep Handler (Fixed) • RRP $21990
Prize 3 – $20,000.00 of in-store credit for Clipex® animal handling products
The Clipex® in-store credit (voucher) is valid for 12 months (unless otherwise stated) from date of issue and is subject to terms and conditions. Products are subject to the manufacturers warranties and terms and conditions.
Total Prize Pool
Up to $21,990
Notification of Winner
Prize Winners will be notified by phone and by email from 8 April 2019.
Prize Winners’ names will be published on Clipex.com.au from 9 April 2019
Prize claim date
Prizes must be claimed by 9 July 2019.
Unclaimed Major Prize Draw
Date: 9 July 2019
Time: 10am AEST
Location: TPAL, Level 2, 11 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Electronic random draw in the presence of a scrutineer.
Publication date for unclaimed prize draw winner (if any)
Unclaimed Prize winners will be notified by phone and by email on 9 July 2019 and their names published on Clipex.com.au/win from 10 July 2019
Prizes will be awarded to the winner/s within 28 days of the draw.